Terms and Conditions
Please read and understand the conditions below.
- The reception is ONLY for the group going into the room. You cannot bring others to wait in our reception while you do the room. This is to prevent the next group from being exposed to unnecessary noise and to provide comfortable seating.
- You all must arrive 15 Minutes Early so we can introduce you to the rules and game. Your game time starts at the booking time specified, if you or a team member arrives late you will have less time to complete the room.
- If you arrive more than 15 minutes late you will not be able to do the room. Please be considerate, we may have bookings after you and if you arrive late, it makes it harder for us to manage our day.
- 48 Hours’ notice is required to move a booking which can only be moved once, otherwise, the deposit of $90 is forfeited.
- If fewer people attend on the day of the booking, no refund can be made but we can make a coupon to use in the future for the difference.
- Lockers: we have them for your personal items, please don’t bring food or drinks. Leave handbags and big items in your cars as we have 1 locker per group.
- If you are unable to attend your booking no refund will be granted.
- Our location is at 195 Margaret Street. We kindly ask you to allocate sufficient time for parking. Additionally, we regret to inform you that we do not have restroom facilities on-site, so we recommend using the restroom before your arrival.
- Payments on arrival can be with MasterCard or visa (not EFTPOS)
- If under the age of 16 parents will need to check them in. All participants must be 16 years or older, or age 8 or older, and accompanied by a parent or guardian older than 16 Check the description of the room to see if there are any additional age restrictions. No infants are allowed inside the room “for insurance reasons” Groups of underage children will not be allowed to participate, and you cannot take your infant along with you.
- Do not turn up drunk or tipsy, if we feel you have been drinking alcohol prior to attending our escape room and may be a danger to our equipment we will not allow you to play.
- Anyone with the cold or flu will not be allowed to participate at all this is to protect the health of the next group that goes in after you and our staff.
- No excessive force is required anywhere in the escape room, everything should open without force. Please be respectful if you break an item you will have to pay for damages. If we see someone using excessive force the game will end without a refund.